Remember that nutrition is the basis for all activity, from thinking to training. Eat right.

Check here for word, schedules and pictures from events.
This resource is unofficial and does not represent the views of the USMC, the DoD or any other government agency.


Saturday, September 13

Yeah I grunt when I get my swell on in the gym...

From Lima Company 12 sept 2008 Station PT


As amazing as this picture is, we need new T-Shirts. There's more shots from Friday, linked above. GySgt T apparently knows sign language.

Prep for weigh-ins, if there's any doubt you'll make weight come in and talk to the Company Office. The new BCP and MAP spell it out, you will be put in the 120 day notification period, unpromotable and on notice if you don't make weight.

PT Friday will be Combat Conditioning & MCMAP Sustainment. Next week the Company will run a 2nd PFT for score, you will have (1) more chance to run for score before we are completely focused on getting the CFT knocked out before 1 January.

4 comments:

Votaw said...

the shirt is on the way ...ok!

Lima Company said...

Yeah? I guess we'll see...
You coming tomorrow?
Guess we'll see about that too.
Gunny T still has not given me that video...

Unknown said...

What's the deal with super squad?

Jackie said...

Sir, Its on my Myspace... I texted you ...www.myspace.com/ciaobella
It would not upload anywhere else due to size...